Sunday, January 4, 2015

Style Crush Sunday | Kylie Jenner



This weeks Style Crush Sunday is the beautiful Ms Kylie Jenner.

2014 was a great year, style wise for Kylie. She hit it on the Red Carpet and off it.



Ms Jenner started the year off with a bang in January and February. I love how she puts together the simplest of outfits and tops it off with an Over-sized Coat and Statement Shoes.



Or keeps it casual and still gives off the air off Chic that makes her so appealing to me. Total Style Inspiration.
She continued to make hit after hit and I haven't been disappointed with anything she worn. She's definitely affected the way I styled outfits this year.



And its not just her clothes its her ever changing hair and flawless makeup, but no matter what she does I love it.


My favourite look of the year was this white dress when her and Kendall presented the Billboard Awards, I think it looks phenomenal on her.





Here's to 2015 and another year of great style from Kylie and the rest of the Jenners/Kardashians.

Sarah
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments