Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Nivea Cleansing Lotion



I used this at a friend Jean's house and went straight to the pharmacy the next day to get it.

The one I have is Normal/Combination skin, it promises to cleanse and hydrate but also removes your makeup and makes your skin feel amazing. My favourite part of the day is now taking off my make up. My skin is so  clear now and so soft.

It contains Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant which protects & repairs your skin, and Hydra IQ, which hydrates your skin for up to 24hrs.

I have very sensitive skin and was a bit worried about using a new product but I've been using this for about two months and the results has been good.

I've even had a few people comment on how much better my skin looks at the minute, so yay for more Make up free days.

I would 100% recommend that you need to buy this, it will change your skin for the better, its also very in-expensive so that's always a plus.




                                                                            XOXO Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments