Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Little Christmas


Its my First day in my new house and what better day than Little Christmas. For anyone who doesn't know what Little Christmas or Women's Christmas, as it's sometimes known as, Its a Irish holiday where the women take the day off, don't do anything around the house and go out to Lunch and go Shopping or to a Spa or something along those lines.

 It takes place on the 6th of January every year and I was fortunate enough to have the day off anyway, so I took full advantage.

(I'm obsessed with this Coat from SheInside, I wear it nearly everyday)

Coat: SheInside
Top: Zara
Necklace: Penny's
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: New Look

I started off the day going shopping unable to buy anything cause I have to save my money for this house. (Being an Adult sucks), But I did go to the Hairdressers for a well needed change in Hairstyle, My hair was getting to heavy and long and I really didn't like it anymore.

If you wanna see my new hair check out my Instagram: SarahLouKane

XOXO Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments