Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vegan Maybe ???



Again not really a beauty related post, but im gonna use this as like a diary for the week and try to update about it as often as I can, so my friend Diana and I watched a documentary on Veganism and decided to try it for a week to see what its like and see will I continue it.

This isn't something I decided from watching the documentary as such, I have been thinking about it for a while, but didn't think it would be easy to do due to where I live and accessibility to Vegan products but its far easier than I originally thought, although it is early days.

As this is the first day and im new to this, I wanted to use this as a sort of way to document it and share my experience with Veganism if any of you were thinking of trying it. Also if you know any good recipes maybe you could leave a link or the recipes themselves below, I like all vegetables so im open to anything.

Wish me Luck :)  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments