Sunday, January 19, 2014

Face Mapping





Being a girl, something that I find really important is trying to keep my skin clear because even though your make up will cover it up (sometimes) you will constantly be worried about it.
And I know for me the first thing I think is where the spot is and what that means.


About 4 years ago my Mum introduced me to face mapping and a couple of weeks ago my friend mentioned she had had a persistent spot and I said 'where is it' and she looked at me weird and said 'why does that matter' and I realised none of my friends knew about face mapping.



Well anyway she said it was a cluster on her cheekbone and i said that's your lungs so I asked did she have a cough or anything and that's what it was so she wanted to know about face mapping so I was more than happy to teach her about it.



So just in case nobody else has heard about it,and the fact that it helps me so much, I thought I would write about it.




Forehead
This is usually a sign of a poor digestive system or your liver, Easily rectified, just drink plenty of water , get a good night sleep and eat foods that will support you digestive system eg Yogurt, Meat and Fish,Whole Grains, Banana's and Ginger.
Avoid High fat and Fried Foods, Anything Spicy, Alcohol and Berries.


Cheeks

This is usually a sign that there are problems with your respiratory system. Commonly more prone to people who smoke. Usually spending more time outside will improve this.
As well it could be due to sickness.


Nose
This is linked to heart health and could be down to blood pressure.


Jawline
This is most common due to hormonal imbalances and stress, More intake of green veg and increased intake of water will help.


Neck
This is your body's way of telling you, you have an incoming illness, again water helps and take a few vitamins to strengthen your system.



I hope this helps you in some way because I find this so helpful, Thanks for reading.xx 

1 comment:

  1. this was very helpful! thanks! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your Lovely Comments