Sunday, March 30, 2014

Afternoon Tea/Lunch for Mother's Day

Hello everybody, As its mothers day today Mum, Nana, My sister Rachel and I went out for lunch in Lough Eske Castle yesterday. I had never been for Lunch out there before but I always heard good things about it. So I took some pictures of it and I'm sharing them with you guys because this place is so pretty.
 
The entrance to the hotel

It was a castle way back in the day but has now been renovated into a hotel on the outskirts of Town.

Yum

This is the nicest Chicken Caesar I've ever had.


How cute are these though.


I don't know why I took a picture of this, It was way cooler in real life.




Mum and Me


Overall we had a great day out there, it was perfect for Mothers Day and if you ever in Donegal Town be sure to come out there for a visit you won't be disappointed.
Happy Mothers Day
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments