Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Skin

Hello there, As it's now officially spring, I like to start preparing my skin for Summer as I will obviously not be wearing much make up. So I thought I would share with you some of the things that I use that really help my skin and hopefully yours too.


I have seen this product on nearly every beauty blog, so im sure you'll have seen it before, as I have sensitive skin I was a little apprehensive about using this and usually any cleansers leave my face a little red after but this hasn't. It is essentially like water.My skin has never felt so clean before.


I use both the Clean and Clear Morning burst Moisturiser and Facial Cleanser, that I use as somewhat of a scrub, I recommend this for the Spring/Summer as it leaves your skin with a radiant glow.


And for a Face Mask I use this Australian Tea Tree Mask, I love the smell of Tea Tree. I wouldn't recommend this if you don't because its quite strong. It really leaves your feeling soft and clear from the first use.


These are products that work with my skin, and as I said my skin is really sensitive so these product should be suitable for any skin type.
Let me know if this helped anybody as I love finding new products that leave me with nice clear skin.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments