Monday, February 3, 2014

Primark S/S 14 -My Favourites






While flicking through LOOK Magazine, I seen they had some of Primark/Penny's S/S 2014 Collection.I knew I needed some new things for my wardrobe, So I went online and found some of my favourites, these items will defiantly be in my wardrobe ASAP.

First off, I found this Green Blouse with sheer flower detailing which I really like, I absolutely love this colour and thought it would look great for Spring.

To compliment that, I thought this White Mini Satchel would go with anything in the Spring and then into Summer. 

How cute is this Yellow Shift Dress, I can totally see this with this Statement Necklace when the weather gets a little nicer.

As I missed out on Zara's skort when it was out I will be purchasing this replica , that is if this one doesn't go either.


If you know me, you know im a bit obsessed with Monochrome, I basically live in it and I adore this Monochrome Grid Blouse , not really for spring only, for me this is an all year rounder.

I've been really liking Perspex clutches and was about to buy one online when I found this one, This Perspex Handbag is perfect for summer nights out to bring a pop of colour to an outfit, although i would like to point out you will need a little pouch inside this for money, cards etc as it is see through.

Again this is something for all year round , This Denim Sleeveless Shirt would look great open with shorts or tucked into a skater skirt, and paired with this Statement Necklace .


If you've seen some of their new collection tell me what was your favourite and if you have some suggestions on what I would like please tell me :)

2 comments:

  1. That Pink clutch is gorgeous! And loving the statement necklaces also! :) I've been trying really hard to restrain myself in Penney's lately but its too hard when they have such nice stuff!

    http://alishasatticofbeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I got gift cards for Christmas so im trying to wait till some of their more summery things come out. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Lovely Comments