Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year




I dunno about you but 2013 wasn't a very good year for me so I intend to make 2014 amazing to make up for that. I want to rid my life of negative people and stop taking myself so seriously.


I want to set out some Goals for 2014 for my self to achieve before the end of 2014.



* One of the things is I want to start a YouTube channel, on make-up and beauty and Things.Sorta like  Zoella or Sprinkle of Glitter.

* I want to get out of bed at 10am, which will be a struggle if you know me.

* This may sound stupid to some people but this is a big deal for me, I want to go into town without make up on and be ok with it.

* I want to be more healthy this year and start juicing and exercising more often cause god know I could do with it.

* I want to do something for me this year that might sound strange but im the person who goes around making sure everyone else is alright , so i want to do something that benefits me, Be as bit selfish.

* As I said above I take myself far to seriously, so I want to do something that is really out of my comfort zone, as more of a test to see could I actually do.



Also I found this really cool idea that im going to try and I hope you will too, Get a jar or container (Im using a big Mason jar), and write down all the good things that's happened to you in 2014 and open it in 2015. I will then write a blog post on some of them, as like a recap of the year. :)


I hope everyone has a good night tonight and starts 2014 of with a bang.Make of it what you will and as it says in the photo above you have a blank canvas, don't leave it boring and mundane and routine like I did this year do something that you look back on your life and remember why 2014 was amazing.

                                               Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments