Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Christmas Tag





What is your favorite Christmas song?
This is a toss up between The Pogues - Fairytale of New York and Michael Buble- Christmas(Baby Please Come Home).



What is your favorite festive drink?
The White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks is amazing, if you haven't tried it i urge you to get it before they stop selling it.


What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I love The Holiday and Love Actually but a really Christmasy movie would have to Elf.


What is at the top of your Christmas list?
I really want One Direction's new Perfume cause I smelled it last week and its amazing that's really the only thing i really want at the moment.

What is your favorite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love a Neutral eye with maybe some black liquid liner and a Dark red lip.I'm really love nail art so i try anything I can find on Tumblr.


What is your favorite outfit for Christmas?
This year im wearing this black shift dress with an Embellished Collar with tights and Ankle boots.


Playing out in the snow or sitting by the fire with cocoa?
Sitting by the Fire is more appealing to me cause when I go out in the snow my hands get really cold and it take a good 5 hours to get warm again so that sucks.


Do you love or loathe wrapping presents?
I like wrapping presents just hate buying them I can never think of things to get people.


What is your favorite Christmas food?
My Nana make a trifle every year and its amazing so I cam't wait for that.


What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
My favourite thing about Christmas is that there are always movies on TV and your Family's around and in my house everyone starts drinking and telling hilarious stories so it's always great in my house at Christmas.




I want YOU to do this Tag aswell. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope your Christmas is Amazing. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments