Sunday, February 23, 2014

Style Crush Sunday | Camila Alves

Every Sunday Im going to tell you who Im loving at the moment, whether it's style/make up or hair.

Today its Camila Alves, Brazilian Model and wife of Matthew McConaughey, she really brings it, whether it's red carpet or casual, I think she's stunning. As well as being a mum of three (I know, with her body) she is also a designer.


I also have serious hair envy but lets not get to into that, I love that her casual style it's so laid back compared to her Red Carpet wardrobe, to me she really made an impact on the red carpets recently at movie premiere's and award shows.



She wears clothes so well,well I suppose she is a model, and always looks so unbelievably gorgeous.




I just love the whole vibe she gives off with her style,she has the same style I do and Im obsessed with her lately, I can't wait to see what she wears to the the Oscars, she will more than likely be featured in my 'I Have Red Carpet Fever - Part 2' as she was heavily in the first one.




What do you think of her style? Let me know.
Thanks for reading xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments