Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Red Carpet Fever - Golden Globes 2015


If you know me well, you know I live for Awards Season and My favourite event is the Golden Globes.
Its the first major event of the Season and It sets the par. Fashion-wise anyway.

I was really impressed with the style this year, so I would like to share some of my favourite looks with you.


I really liked the neutral palette of these 3 dresses.

Chrissy Teigen looks phenomenal in this colour, It really complements her skin-tone and Zuhair Murad really knows how to dress a woman, the silhouette is beautiful. 

Where do I start with Kate Beckinsale, I have an unhealthy obsession with her, I love the fluidity of this dress, Its not too out there but not too subdued either.

Louise Roe looks amazing all the time but this Grecian look looks so good on her, the dress creates a nice shape on her and I love her hair like this.  


These 3 dresses were one's I'm not sure on but I really like at the same time.

Dakota Johnson, I really like the fit, colour and shape but not keen on the sequins and sparkle, I also really like her hair.
.
Taylor Schilling, The colour suits her, I just think she could have worn something form fitting and it would have been a show stopper.

Reese Witherspoon looks like a Oscar, love the dress but I think it would have looked better on someone else, it sort of washes her out, She needs a brighter colour.




My Favourite Look of the Night is Jenna Dewan Tatum. Her Hair, Her Dress, Her Arm Candy.
I don't known where to begin. 
The dress is so flattering on her and the red clutch bag is such a brilliant addition of colour, Her make- up is so natural, It makes the whole outfit look so effortless. 

Let me know what was your favourite and what you hated!
XOXO Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments