Friday, January 2, 2015

Calling all Benebabes!


A little bit before Christmas there was a Benefit Pop Up Shop in town, which of course I couldn't resist.
I had heard great things for a while now about the 'They're Real' Mascara so I jumped at the chance to buy it and everything that was said about it is true, It goes on a treat and looks even better on! (I even bought another for my Sister.)
They were selling it with a travel sized version of the Eyeliner free.


After using the mini version I went back the next day and picked up the 'They're Real' Eyeliner in the full size, 
I'm the first to admit that I have a love hate relationship with liquid liner, so when I heard it was a gel liner I was intrigued as I've never used one before. I really enjoyed using it, It just glided on its almost automatically just hold it up to your eye and it does the work for you.




While I was there, I needed a good coverage concealer so the girl that was helping me out recommended 'Erase Paste' which I really enjoyed using, I didn't need to use a lot of product and was the perfect shade for my skin-tone which is so hard because I'm so pale. 
So Thank You Benefit!

Let me know your favourite Benefit Products, Any Recommendations are welcome!

XOXO Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely obsessed with Benefit's The Porefessional primer and Agent Zero Shine, I also love their Hoola bronzer! I'm having mixed feelings about the They're Real! mascara however, I'm going to be posting a review on my blog tomorrow if you're interested in reading it! I need to try the Erase Paste and Push Up Liner though, and I may get my hands on the concealer soon, especially if it's good for pale skin like you said!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try Porefessional, I know I didn't like They're Real at the start either but it grew on me, as for Erase Paste i'd swear by it :). I'll totally check out your post.

      Delete

Your Lovely Comments