Sunday, January 25, 2015

Style Crush Sunday | Danielle Bernstein


If you want to learn anything about me, know that Danielle Bernstein is my Spirit Animal, I go by a daily motto 'WWDD?' -What Would Danielle Do?

I especially use this while shopping and try to buy stuff that she would wear or close to what she has worn in her blog posts.
Before I started blogging she was the first blogger I looked up to and thought that would be so much fun to do.

Her style is something I try to adapt to my personal style although I don't have the weather here in Ireland.


If you don't know who Danielle is, She is the Founder and Blogger behind WeWoreWhat and a student of F.I.T. She has also appeared on Project Runway - All Stars as a guest judge and just announced a Collab with Topshop that I'm super excited about.



I don't think she has ever worn an outfit that I haven't liked, her style is amazingly simple but like she just stepped off a runway at the same time. She takes pieces of clothing that are hard to wear and makes them look effortless.

 She has defiantly given me confidence to wear the clothes that I want to wear when I want to wear them, and that you certainly don't need an event to express yourself -  Style Wise anyway.


I use her (among others) as a daily inspiration and where she is in life is something I want to achieve, and the fact that shes friends with Eleanor Calder makes her Perfect in my eyes, as they have very similar styles.



What are your Thoughts of Ms. Bernstein ? Who are your favourite Fashion Bloggers?
XOXO Sarah

1 comment:

Your Lovely Comments