Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bog Standard



I was at a fashion show last year in which they gave away gift bags to everyone that attended, in the gift bags was a sample of some Bog Standard Products, at the time I had never heard of the company.

After trying the samples for a while and I fell in love, the sample I got was 'Irish Field' as it was called at the time, its now called 'Field', it smells like a field after its rained and I love everything about it.

I have since repurchased the candle maybe 3-4 times, while buying the candle again I came across Soap and an Air Freshener, which I put in my wardrobe to make my clothes smell nice.


Isn't the new packaging just beautiful I almost didn't want to open it.
 Im all for supporting Irish businesses as well so this is perfect, its also a really cost effective brand and honestly I don't know what I did before I found it.

I'd recommend this scent for spring.


Have you ever heard of or tried this brand before? Let me know what your favourite is.

Visit their online store : www.bogstandard.ie/ and do tell me what you buy!

XOXO Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments