Monday, January 5, 2015

Mani Monday

Happy Monday Everyone, I hope your having a good day, Im currently writing this on Sunday evening as Im moving house tomorrow, Well today since you will be reading this on Monday or after.

Since its still sorta Christmasy I decided to go with a glittery theme, These are acrylic nails as my own are in pieces from work.


 I really like these nails, there so pretty and they go with everything and look great on a night out. I bought these in a pharmacy in town, at a really good price at €6.50. I find these nails so handy, and time effective. I hate waiting for my nails to dry so these are perfect.


They aren't like any other false nails I've used before, they're very secure and feel real, Which is great for everyday things such as washing your hair to getting dressed. Ive always found with other false nails catch on everything but these seem very good.

I've always been against false nails but starting to change my mind, What are your thoughts on false nails Yay or Nay?

XOXO Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments