Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween 2016 🎃



I've wanted to be a Mermaid in General since as long as I can remember, so I thought I would live out my fantasy for Halloween.

This has to be my favourite look I've done to date, both Makeup and Costume. Halloween is my favourite time of year, so I was super excited about this. I've never worked with special effects makeup, so I actually really proud that this worked out so well. Also didn't have anytime before Halloween to practice as I'd been working straight to Saturday and I was in Lanzarote the week before.



For the look of scales I used a pair of fishnets over my head and filled in the colours using Eye shadows, I went for ones with a really good pigment and colour outcome cause I didn't want to be building the colour up for hours so I used mostly Inglot eye shadows. Make sure once you place the Fishnets you don't move them cause then the colours just look like mush. 

Product List 
✖️Purple Eye shadow - Paese Cosmetics in 650 Neo 
✖️Turquoise Eye shadow - Inglot 473
✖️Green Eye shadow - 'Hatter' Through the Looking Glass Palette  
✖️'Highlighter' and Middle of Eye - Inglot 116
✖️Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills in Chocolate 
✖️Tear duct - Inglot 66
✖️Lashes -SoSu in Sara 
✖️Lipstick - Makeup Revolution in Velvet Depravity and Keep Lying for you, also put some Inglot in the center. 
✖️For extra effect for scales I added some Inglot Body Spangles in 28.
✖️Pearls - Craft shop
✖️Liquid Latex - Sculpt Beauty
✖️I made to hook of the top of a metal hanger 
✖️For the blood I used a mixture of Fake Blood from Euro Giant and Ben Nye Scab Blood.  



I found This Green Mermaid skirt on eBay for like £7 and I had the Red Corset Top that I got from Topshop earlier in the summer.

Hope Everyone had a great Halloween. 

XOXO
Sarah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments