Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Hair Update


Hi Guys, bit of a life update here. I've changed my hair again, but this time its gonna be for a long time.

This is as close to my natural colour as I've been in a long long time.

I've had ombre hair for the past 5 years on and off and in between that I was completely blonde, ( Worse Idea Ever), but that didn't suit me so I went back to ombre. I got really sick of the sight of blonde in my hair.

Now Im completely Brunette , and it is Brunette I know it looks Black in photo's. I really like it so lets hope I stay with this for a while. ( Fingers Crossed)


The main reason I dyed it dark other than I think it suits me better is I really want to get extensions, so I think its easier to have one whole colour just to get matched up, does that even make sense?  I think so, It makes sense to me anyway.

Anyways that's all I wanted to say, thats my babbling over.Thanks for reading.


XOXO Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lovely Comments